• a m z y a m i •: Goodbye, we shall never meet again.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20111230

Goodbye, we shall never meet again.

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Pejam celik, pejam celik, lip lap lip lap, tinggal lagi satu mukasurat je untuk chapter tahun ni. Nak isikan dengan apa lagi satu mukasurat tu?

Oh btw I know I can't tell the year to actually be nice to me,
because I have to actually earn it for it to be nice.
So please, set your feet on the firm ground :)

So now, I'll summarize what I've done throughout this year ;

January.
Went to the most awesome camp ever, Madrasatul Hayah-ikram, and met tonnes of new friends from different backgrounds. This has been posted before. MH-i had also reunite some of my primary school friends, dapat lah jumpa balik Syifa', Shafiah, Tasneem, Juju, etcetc. Even though some of our friends spent their first month of oh-so-long holidays with jobs in which they gained money, we gained educations :) Ilmu baru, dan ilmu lama yang diingatkan semula. We met a few famous and very inspirational individuals. We are still, and forever will be (insyaAllah) friends.

February.
Finally started my driving class. Phewww. After it had gotten delayed for a few months (kerana MH-i sendiri) finally I could start driving with Kak Kalsum, who was a very strict yet kind teacher. February was also when the first series of Latihan Kader Du'at (LKD) jiil 2 began. Time tu memang rasa sangat down to earth, sebab semua ikhwah akhawat yang hadir semuanya hebat belaka, masyaAllah. Also, the first series of daurah with the alumni, with the beloved batchmates :)

March.
Had to went through a few busy moments in which had to organize an event while attending LKD. But alhamdulillah, with the help of Allah, both programmes went smoothly :) The event was pelancaran IKRAMTeens Ampang Jaya. Shafiah, Tasneem, Ummu Habibah & I were guided by makcik-makcik Ampang Jaya yang cool dan sporting dan friendly!

April.
Was wasted at home. *Istighfar. But I did went to LKD and another daurah batch :)

May.
Reunited with MH-i friends, through ERAT. And also met some new friends. Unfortunately was the final series of LKD and also daurah batch :( Got our UPU result andddd, registered at the campus on the 29th.

June.
Began my first month as a mahasiswi. It was hard and tough. Especially with the APT, EPT and TEnT results that I got, the competition got higher. But alhamdulillah, with the supports of my fella dormmates yang cool sangat and I'm very grateful to Allah for giving me a chance to meet them :)

July & August.
HAD MY VERY FIRST RAMADHAN AWAY FROM MY FAMILY :( Yolah budak tak pernah duduk asrama kan. But everything has to have a first step. That was my first and last Ramadhan in CFS. InsyaAllah will be having the upcoming Ramadhan in Gombak :) Ya Allah sukanya boleh tarawih situ :') And also during July we had our midterm assessments. Yeay ._. Waktu ni juga, I had this very hectic week. HSSS Training and also Islamic Festival punya schedule ada clash. Spent few times with both, both went superbbb <3 Ni sangat sayang semua committee HS Student Society and FRC ni! XD

September.
Had my birthday, haha okay. Because we just came back from our Raya break and midterm assessments' results were given out, September is usually known as the month that is filled with assignments, presentations and also meetings and events. Phew -,-' But hey, when there's a will, there will definitely be a way. Final began, at the few last days of September.

Intansurullaha yansurukum, remember? :')

October.
Finished the final paper Basic Communication on the 3rd, waited for a day, then went straight to FRC punya rehlah. This one we gabung la Nilai and PJ. We are going to be merged next semester so.. Anyways. After the rehlah, spent only a couple of days at home theeeen, went to Terengganu with 'Atiqah Zaini and slept at Kak Comm's house! Had fun though, really.

November.
I did think of attending a sewing class or something, but I had to wait for Umi to finish her final presentation in UIA (Umi sambung study situ, btw and now dia tengah tunggu graduation! Whee) but the presentation was to be postponed lama sangat so every other classes pun kena lah postpone :p

December.
Went to various kinds of programmes. Learnt a lot, really. Accompanied Kak Asma' to visit this year's MH-i pula. It was very nostalgic. Had the ability to meet Pak Osman back again after nearly a year. Felt the excitement back again whenever I see pakcik aiskrim lalu situ. AJK Kebajikan. Hm. Anyways. It was hard to grow up eventually.

***

In simple words, 2011 was definitely not wasted. Alhamdulillah. Everything was worth it, even every single mistakes that I made. Because then, I wouldn't learn, would I?

So nowww, I need to prepare and pack up for tomorrow's Himpunan 1000 Jiwa 1 Hati :) InsyaAllah will not waste another year. 19 is too valuable. The final year of having 'teen' to be said in your age :/

Selamat Tahun Baru everyone. May next year be better than this year. Tak nak tergolong dalam golongan yang rugi kan?

Azam sem baru : Dapatkan 4 rata. Boleh tak SA? Tolonglah kata boleh. Please -,-'
Azam tahun baru : Too personal lah nak share dekat sini ye dak -,-'

Owaitt.
Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment