• a m z y a m i •: 92 - Cuti-cuti dulu :)

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20111018

92 - Cuti-cuti dulu :)

Peace be upon you reader(s) !


So few months back, the whole dorm planned for a dorm-vacation. You see, we may not be in the same dorm again next year. So, this could be some sort of a farewell party and might as well strengthen our ukhuwah. In the end, out of 17 people in the dorm, only three went. I was very disappointed to be frank, but hey, we can only plan. Allah yang tentukan eventually.

Our destination was..

TERENGGANU!

Thank You encik Z (hikhik) for giving me a ride from LRT to the bus station. It was quite embarrassing, for a person yang konon-konon nak jadi adventurous to end up like that :/ But I appreciate that, truly. Thanks also to the one and only AZ, for uploading the photos :) Saya nak upload tapi misplaced memory card lepastu malas nak cari :P
BILLIONS of thanks to KC and the whole family. AZ & I personally would like to apologize if we didn't eat everything that you guys have served us. Hihi. Thanks for the food, accommodation, food, bathroom, food, food and food :) I gained two kilos oredi :/

It was fun.

Our nights were filled with Saidina. Muflis sana, jail sini. Beli sana, rumah sini. HAHA!

*Cerita selingan*

It was dark. SA was driving, KC sat next to her while AZ was sitting at the back. Only ViVA could be seen on the road. No other cars were in sight. As SA drove, she suddenly saw something that blocked their way. It looked more or less like a carcass. She hit brake but KC told her to keep on driving. And she did. The car didn't bump afterward. So SA assumed that it was a plastic bag. AZ turned back and saw nothing.

Then they were distracted by the shortage amount of petrol. Haha, it was very hectic for all three of them. The light blinked non-stop.

When they were having dinner by the beach, KC finally opened up and said what she saw. Long hairs. SA was like, Oh it matched the carcass but we didn't feel anything. And KC said that, the road, has been the cause for several accidents because the drivers see things.

And when they got back to KC's house, everyone was afraid to go anywhere. Let alone the shower :P

Regards,
Amzyami.

2 comments:

  1. Amirah , really sad when I read this entry . If I could go , I would be there with all of you . But , I can't . Sorry , my dear . Btw , I thougt you had enjoy there , right ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay lah Maizan, kita hanya merancang, kan? Even if you did go, you would have to attend Iptim lagi, nanti lagi penat >.<

    Yes, I enjoyed myself indeed! XD

    ReplyDelete