Peace be upon you reader(s)!
Let's say, you've been craving to collect CSI:NY DVDs, and you want to buy them by using your very own money. Then you tell your dream to your parents.
Dearest parents (Macam ayat yang saya suka guna bila nak text both Ummi & Abah -,-'),
I have this addiction towards CSI:NY and one day, I'll buy the whole series!
The next day, you get one episode. Your parents give it to you. You must be very extremely happy, kan? But then, as days go on, you get an episode each day, the value must have been less, must it not? Plus, the feeling of satisfaction won't be the same as when you actually work hard to own the series.
Same goes to your daily quotation.
Recently I realized that people easily say Sayang, Dear and other mushy stuff like that to their friends. I only wonder one thing, do they really mean it? Or, is it just another fad that will be over one day? At first, you must be very valued when your friends call you Sayang. Then, as they call you Sayang everytime, even when you piss them off, the actual meaning of Sayang must be differ. Sarcastically.
***
The other thing I realized is, sharing is another fad. And some people, just tend to press like without reading them first. I mean, where's the appreciation towards what your friend has shared? READ it, only then can you like it. And, when you share things that other people write, have you ever felt how awesome it would be if someone else spread what YOU have written? I know I do. So, start writing something from your own that is actually beneficial to other people. Only then will you realize how much things you've shared previously have helped you.
Because sometimes, when I post long entry to some particular groups, the Like notifications come seconds after I posted it. Do you read that fast? No, you don't.
But anyway, this is from my point of view, not to be pointed towards other individuals :)
Regards,
Amzyami

No comments:
Post a Comment