Peace be upon you reader(s)!
First and foremost, happy 2012 :)
How was your New Year's Eve? Ehm, I'd like to share my experience :) My very first one.
Ohkayyy, verily, I went to 1000 Jiwa 1 Hati. I missed last year's, because I got back from a vacation a day before and had to pack for the upcoming camp. So I didn't really feel what my other friends have felt during the New Year's Eve.
(Entri mungkin adalah tersangat boring sebab takkan ada gambar, harap maklum.)
Highlight of the event was, during the night. Really.
Ibu Aishah, Ustzh Firuz were there, and Fedtri Yahya conducted the forum. It was merely more about dakwah. And to hear Ustzh Firuz's American accent, was something. Hahar. Ust Zahazan was also there, delivered ample of stories, in which I didn't have enough time to write them down so I recorded his session instead.
The best part, (The highlighted and bolded part :P) was Shoutul Harakah's performance! Seriously, music plays a huge effect in rising people's enthusiasm. During their performance, the music was SO loud! Everyone got the jihad spirit. But unfortunately, ShouHar themselves were more enthusiastic rather than the participants. A bit embarrassed there. However there were this group of people who were SO semangat they ended up singing with them on the stage.
A minute before the clock hit 0000 hours, ShouHar paused their performance. Brother AO gathered every facilitators and, when it reached 20 seconds to go, everyone counted down. Soon as the countdown stopped, everyone shouted the takbir and everyone vowed. The vow was somehow quite a burden, but I've vowed so I have to do it. Or else. Kata tak nak rugi, kan SA kan? That, was something. The feeling was there. Truly it was. Then we went back to the mosque and slept :P
When we were up to perform qiamullail, the road was still jammed, full of cars. Ya Allah, I was, and still am, thankful towards You that I don't belong in those kind of people. I was, and still am, that these 1300 total participants of 1000 Jiwa 1 Hati were selected to be there. And I hope, that most of those-who-spent-NYE-in-Dataran-Merdeka will join us again next year.
Hopefully there will be a next year. A better celebration insyaAllah.
Anyways, how was your NYE? :)
Regards,
Amzyami.
No comments:
Post a Comment