• a m z y a m i •: The Gate of Garden Knowledge & Virtue!

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110606

The Gate of Garden Knowledge & Virtue!

Peace be upon you reader(s)!




WARNING : This is an utterly LONG entry.

I'm now a CFS IIUM student (obviously)/ Of course some Al-Aminians would say, "Blergh, UIA jugak. Main campus sebelah sekolah je." But it's okay, this is MY right to choose and YOUR right to comment :)

Arts Based Programme students registered on the 29th of May. We registered at PJ Campus. There are only two Mahallahs there, Khadijah College and Zainab College. I was one of the KC members. Trust me, our Taaruf Week wasn't as hectic as others. Perhaps the focus was more on PJ Campus' residents. So us - who were going to move to Nilai anyway - had too much free time. We ate, slept, walked around the campus for no reason - and those were it.

TESTS.
On Tuesday (31st), we had our English & Arabic Placement Tests. I was very sleepy while doing both papers. English was okay, though the last two passages given were not entertaining. I hated my essay too, btw. Arabic was uh, hard. WAYY harder than Bahasa Arab Tinggi. But we did our best, we strived, and insyaAllah will achieve the best as well (AMIIIIIIIINN). Oh BTW result keluar esok sebab tu macam indecisive lagi ni. These tests determine how long will we be staying here in CFS. In between these two papers we had another paper, FKT (Fundamental Knowledge Test - Fardhu 'Ain). It was nearly the same as Darjah 6's PAFA so, yeah :)

We also had another test, (YAAA, taaruf week stressful sebab tests sangat banyak), Tilawah Entrance Test. Basically, just like school's tilawah exam. We had to read half a page of the Qur'an and the Ustaz will determine your level.

BAI'AH & CLOSING CEREMONY.
We were supposed to have it at the field, but the clouds were crying. So, we went back to KC. We sat in the lobby of each floors (BTW KC has nine floors, ada lift of course). It was heart wrenchingggg, we heard the fireworks thingie, but we couldn't see it. Plus, friends from ZC texted me saying they were going to watch it live on the big screen. While us in KC, we had nothing. We sat crowdedly (there's no such word, I know -,-) under the canopy then, and listened to committee's tazkeerah.

BUT THEN, the Dean came to KC and we had our own closing ceremony :) I believed that KC had the best closing ceremony that night.We had our bai'ah and sang the CFS song. Afterwards everyone went back to their own room and Nilai students started packing.

*

That was a boring summary for taaruf week. Currently I'm in Nilai Campus. It is better here, more choices of food (HAHA) and uh, much more freedom I think. Even though we live in dorms (18 people per dorm) but at least the room isn't always quiet.

Aaaand, can't wait for class to start -,- I'm dead bored and I didn't bring any novels to be read.

So long peeps.
Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment