• a m z y a m i •: Describe Yourself.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20130127

Describe Yourself.

"Tell me about yourself."

The order may seem easy, but the answer is not really that easy.

A few months ago, I went to an interview with this company in which I wasn't entirely sure what they provided. I received the call out of the blue, and so I went. Rumours had it that the very first question the interviewers were going to ask is "Tell us about you". So, I whatsapp-ed my friend, 'AZ, and asked her for some tips. She said, (not literally the same but the points are somewhat similar)

"Ah saya tak suka soalan ni. Kitorang (BENL students) selalu kena tulis essay pasal ni."

"Lepastu awak tulis apa? Hobi semua semua tu ke?"

"Tak. Saya describe diri saya as a scarf."

"Uhm why?"

"Cakapla because I want to feel safe and secure, I want to be protected, bla bla"

"Ohkay! Teeeeeerima kasih!"

That was something new and interesting, for me. Then I did what she said during the interview tihihihi (Terima kasih, daun keladi, sekali lagi, 'Atiqah Zaini!)

So, what item resembles you, that can make you answer the question comfortably?

1 comment: