• a m z y a m i •: .

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20130120

.



"Whoever believes in Allah and the Day of Judgement, he shall say good things, or keep quiet."

There's a reason why Prophet said that. Especially for us (Rasok / Soha) students who learnt about the five authorities of ahadith.

Sometimes, when your emotions overpower your mind, your ability to think may lead you to unfavourable situations.

Especially women, who, from my point of view, always think based on their emotions.

Now now, I refuse to sink. I refuse to let my emotions overflow because I want to limit my own emotions. Think, before we speak. If what we are going to say is going to hurt one's heart, then don't. Keep it. Or, rephrase it politely and nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment