• a m z y a m i •: 135

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20130224

135

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Observation : An act of noticing / perceiving (source).

I, for one, like to observe people. Whenever I sit in the crowd, I will look around, see how people live their daily lives. Or, even whenever I'm alone, I still observe people - who are far away from me, as long as the distance is as far as my eyes can see.

For instance, I observe this girl who lives across the block, through my window.

I began to be aware of this a few months ago. Whenever the muazzin recited the azan, I'd automatically view the block across my window. Some people continue with their work and some people go out, take the ablution and pray straight away.

There's this one particular girl. Every time it is the time of the prayer, she'll pray straight away. I'd observe her, until she finishes her prayers. Then only will I start praying. She makes me think... a lot.

We never know that we are being observed continuously. We never know whether we are someone else's role model. We never know someone is actually learning something from us. We never know whether we are a good or a bad influence, from a silent observer.

Who knows, a person may change for a betterment because of us.
Maybe... a person change for an impairment because of us as well.

Learning process may occur conscious or unconsciously. Same goes to teaching. We may unconsciously teach a person something.

That is why we need to always be aware of what we are doing. Some people will see how we walk, how we talk, how we eat, how we laugh, how we study, how we sit, how we socialize and so on and so forth.

The girl who lives across the block, motivates me to pray early. A sense of calamity runs through my inner part of the body whenever I see her go out to take her ablution.

Oh by the way, this kind of observation won't make me look like a creepy stalker, will it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment