• a m z y a m i •: Hati awak, Perasaan saya.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20120701

Hati awak, Perasaan saya.

"Ummi, boleh tak nak stop? Tangan lenguh la."
"Okaylah, cukup dah tu. Stop lah."

...

"La, ini je yang kalian buat? Yang kata penat tadi? Kalau orang-orang kampung, nak buat kacang tumbuk, diorang tumbuk lagi banyak! Takda pulak mengadu lenguh ke, apa ke... Ini baru sikit."

I believe, a thank you would be nice. I'm not used to this kind of thing. Also, when I do something, I'll do it with full enthusiasm if the mood is right. If not, then it'll be like the kacang tumbuk story up there.

Apparently, there's a bigger mem besar rather than my mother.

I felt, as if I wasn't appreciated. Well, if I didn't tumbuk the kacang then would you be able to eat kacang tumbuk at all? Haih. I felt insulted.

My mother did say, "Don't pull face la Amirah. She might get hurt of your face-pulling." (Yes, dekat rumah broken English seperti walk walk eat air adalah sangat common. In this case, what my mother meant was tarik muka.)

What did I do then? I went upstairs, into my little sisters' room, all alone, and slept. One of the best therapy. When I woke up, didn't feel better much but uh... at least I managed to isolate myself from breaking her heart more.

You see, people are mostly self-centered. They only care about how they feel, whether or not does it satisfy them. But, only minority actually think of others first. Only minority set others to be their priority. Only minority. Others don't.

In this case, both the mem besar and myself were being self-centered. She shouldn't say such offensive things and I could really try harder on tumbuk-ing the kacang.

That, is one of the things I learnt today. Life works out both ways, to give, and to take. Give in a little.

1 comment:

  1. Salam ziarah dari the pencil. Moga setiap aksara diiringi redha-Nya. Lebarkan sayap DnT seluas-luasnya.. Ahakz! [^.~]

    ReplyDelete