• a m z y a m i •: Go, I'll catch up.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20120613

Go, I'll catch up.

I look on my right.
She, who has once fell into the darkness, now knows the importance of protecting a woman's dignity. She covers her 'aurah now. Alhamdulillah.

I look on my left.
She, who used to be ignorant, refused to pray, now wakes up every night to perform her qiamullail, to meet al-Khaliq. Seek forgiveness from al-Tawwab. Alhamdulillah.

I look behind.
She, who used to be an ordinary person from an ordinary daily school, now realizes the importance of tarbiyyah. She never forgets to read the love letter from Allah everyday. Alhamdulillah.

I look at myself.
With these people changing, I really do feel grateful. I wonder, when will I try to become a better person? I should work hard, don't sit quietly in this comfort zone. Go out, spread more.

I look up front.
More people are running. Wow, they really are fast. We used to be on the same level. Oh I feel left behind. I need to work harder. No, I don't want them to wait for me. I want me, myself, to try harder to run and catch up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment