![]() |
| [ Source ] |
Peace be upon you reader(s)!
Sometimes, those voices prevent us from changing for a betterment.
Sometimes, those voices make us feel more self-conscious.
Sometimes, those voices cause other voices to arouse.
Sometimes, those voices allow mental illness.
And also, the impurity of the heart.
Sometimes, we just have to ignore.
Ignorance is bliss, remember?
Let our dark history be gone.
Take it as a lesson, sure. Try not to do the same mistake again.
But just don't judge other people.
Let's say, a person wants to be a better person.
Then you start telling others about his past.
And then he refuses to change. He gets too embarrassed.
What have you done there, dear mate?
Yes you may be perfect.
BUT,
Are you perfect in the eyes of Allah?
Regards,
Amzyami

And I still remember your URL blog! :)
ReplyDeleteWahhh I'm so touched :') Yay now I know your blog too :D
ReplyDelete