• a m z y a m i •: 95 - Charged :)

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20111029

95 - Charged :)


Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Recently, I was added to a group. I was one of them, still am, in fact. But I was far behind. While I was in Nilai, I focused more on FRC and HSSS, but I forgot about the jama'ah.

I read their posts about difficulties on doing da'wah, with different characteristics of mad'u and the obstacles they faced. Then I wondered,

what have I contributed?

Haih. So my jiran sejati and myself went to school. We met our beloved Cikgu Raihan. I recharged myself, and I could also see how far my jiran sejati has gone, too. But thanks to the consultation, I'm much better now. As long as the determination is there.

New year, new campus, new environment. 2012.

Pray for me, to stay consistent.
Pray for me, to not forget the reason why I was created by Allah.

***
And, congratulations to CFS students who did very very well on their exams, and got amazing results. I'm so proud of the Topi Sengets && 809 The Nilainees as well :)

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment