• a m z y a m i •: 97 - I'm Thankful :)

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20111115

97 - I'm Thankful :)



Peace be upon you reader(s)!


Yesterday my sisters and I went to Big Apple. So I told the guy who was at the counter.

"Er, nak yang 6 pieces?"

He smiled. I was like, just take the box already! But then he pinched the girl next to him, mumbling things with hand movements. She looked at me, she smiled.

"Kak, saya nak yang 6 pieces, kak."

She remained smiling. She then pinched another guy next to him (not the one before this). Then he asked,

"Awak nak berapa?"
"6 pieces."

He then showed a sign language, "SIX" to the guy. Then I realized.

He was deaf. He smiled sheepishly, embarrassed maybe. But I was the one who should be embarrassed. I should have known when he was communicating with the girl. I should have realized that he didn't say a single thing. I should have been more observant.

Ya Allah, how naive can I be. As if I have insulted him - that's how I felt. But then, I realized, he, who couldn't hear anything, wouldn't have the opportunity to hear these chatters, footsteps, machines, everything that others could hear. And I bet, if he could listen, he would actually listen to these noises, he wouldn't just hear them.

While us, who are provided perfectly with all five senses, have we ever be thankful towards Him? Have we been using every senses to do good deeds? Heuheu, come to think of it, tak juga. I've lied, I've done so many sinful things. Haih.

My journey, is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment