• a m z y a m i •: A Blessing In Disguise :)

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110502

A Blessing In Disguise :)

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

I haven't packed my things yet, and currently I'm having lots of doubts of whether I should go to this programme, that event, or just ignore them all.

So currently, this week saya memang full. Next week, free lah I think. But my weekends are all booked. So, if you want to ask me out on a date (HAHA) or something girls, weekdays only ya.

Anyway, my sister told me something yesterday (or was it the day before :/) about fees. Yeah perhaps none of us actually realize how much our parents have spent for us from the beginning of this year (or ever since you started high school). You might have thought;

"Program ni murah je, RM30 untuk 3 malam!"

Little did I realize that from the beginning of this month, up until today, I have exceed RM500. But, have I changed? That RM30 may be nothing, but if you follow the programme monthly, and pay it monthly, for five months, will the RM150 be worth it? If I change for the better, yeah it will be worth it but if I stay the same? Yeah that was a rhetorical question, btw.

Underneath it all, I met many new friends and seniors who will insyaAllah bring me to the right path and will help me to stay istiqaamah and also, change for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment