Peace be upon you reader(s)!
As you can see, I can't be sure whether you've noticed it or not, my title doesn't contain any numbers in it :P This is due to excessive laziness caused by mental illness during months of nothingness. Haha okay :P
I've made a few changes in this blog, comments have been disabled and replaced by this cute (vain, AGAIN) cbox on the right side of this blog.
*
Today's horror story :
I nearly got hit by a black Viva. If I was alone, the guilt won't be that horrid, but my mother and two little (not very little, they're nearly as tall as I am -,-) sisters are in the passenger seats. THAT, would make me live surrounded by guilt and would blame myself for the rest of my life.
All I've got to say is Alhamdulillah, Allah has saved us four and He has cautioned me. He made me realize that next time, I have to be more careful. Death is everywhere. Death is near. So, we have to always be prepared. Remember, work like you'll live forever and pray like you'll die tomorrow.
Regards,
Amzyami
No comments:
Post a Comment