• a m z y a m i •: 18

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100629

18

O Allah, please give me strength to face every day with ease and calmness.

Dear family, friends and readers,

I don't know why my heart is very weak these days. The tears that used to be too expensive is now free. Even when someone ask me about something and accidentally say something that offends me, I blow out. I can't. Perhaps I need to remind myself to carry tissue papers with me 24-7.

The other thing is, my health is getting worse. A simple carelessness can bring out a total jeopardy. I can lose my consciousness anytime, anywhere. I'm weak. I'm sick.

May Allah bless you, whoever you may be. Bear in mind that we only live once. Why not make the best out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment