• a m z y a m i •: 17

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100622

17

Today has been hectic. No, I'm not making excuses. I just hope that these kind of days would end soon for me - and it will, only if I'm strong enough :S And I can't be strong, you know. Physically yeah sure I can but definitely not mentally. Anyway, this is something I found in Tumblr that I think is best to share with everyone :)


It is so cute, yet has lots of moral values.
Don't just read the story, feel it. Grasp it.
Haha okay, I sound like a perv.
Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment