Peace be upon you reader(s)!
Of course, different people have different personalities. Different characteristics. Different likes and dislikes. Well, that's the beauty of having a variety kind of people.
Some may annoy you. Some may please you. Many will give you life lessons.
Anyway. I have met so many people throughout my life. And, yes, I do believe in complementing each other :)
If you are a pen, then I'll be your ink.
I will be with you all the way, until my wits end.
If you are a song, I'll be your notes.
I will melodize your life every step of the way.
If you are a jungle, I'll be the tree.
I will be one of those millions that will make you stand out.
If you are a sport, I'll be the player.
I will make sure the game gets better and entertaining.
We can't both demand to be pen, song, jungle nor even sport.
It will make the world less enjoyable, no?
Value,
every differences.
Who knows, tomorrow,
you wake up, and find out things get even duller.
O Allah, please ease Siti Amirah's final examination process. This is her final semester in CFS, let her get good results, in accordance with the efforts she put throughout the entire semester. Amin.
Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:
Post a Comment