Peace be upon you reader(s)!
Lately, I seem to be losing my blogging mojo. It is out there somewhere, I just need to find it. Soon, perhaps.
So I heard the '94s have gotten their SPM results? Congrats to each and every one of you :) No matter how many As, or how many Cs you get, trust me, it is for the best.
I didn't get that many As as well. And yet, I got accepted into UIA, doing the course I wanted most :) See, Allah's plans are definitely the best!
Contohnya, bebudak CFS IIUM yang baru habis mid-term exam. You guys have gotten a few of your results right? And, many people failed Basic Method Writing and Religions in Malaysia kan?
Madam Nursiah got sick for marking our BMW papers kan? Allah knows best, that's why the deadline for submitting our research has been postponed :P
But, that's for the best. Allah knows best.
Try to redeem the marks during Quizzes, Assignments and Presentations ya.
Another busy month coming right up! #sigh.
Regards,
Amzyami.
No comments:
Post a Comment