• a m z y a m i •: End.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20120514

End.

Peace be upon you reader(s)!



Well, alhamdulillah, all praises are to Him, because without His bounties and attributes, I won't even have the strength to write this down. Heh.

So that's it, the final paper I took last Friday, has marked the end of my studies in Centre for Foundation Studies, International Islamic University Malaysia. I'm grateful, I'm thankful.

This one year has been quite tough, for me. Allow me to reminisce by wonderful moment in CFS :)

So after Ta'aruf Week, after the APT and EPT results were out, I knew my schedule was going to be hectic. Of course, my schedule isn't filled with English and Arabic class, which would consume ample time and I would die if I have to attend those classes. My schedule is filled with the core courses instead. By which, it means that all of the subjects I was taking would mean A LOT since they are the core ones.

Political Science, Communication, Sociology and Anthropology, History and Civilization, Basic Themes of Al-Qur'an and Computer.

Mid-term exam was stressful, and so did the final exam. Because the rest of my dormmates got over their finals a week before I finished mine, and Nadie and I were the only ones who had exam on the very last day so... yes it was depressing to see everyone went back home but you still have papers to go.

This semester, however, I still have 6 subjects to endure, but all of the subjects were tough. Extremely tough. There was also a moment when I regret to have this one year programme.

Basic Research Methods and Report Writing, Contemporary Issues in the Muslim World, Religions in Malaysia, Intro to Islamic Revealed Knowledge, Creative and Critical Thinking and Psychology.

Mid-term was mind-blowing. My mind literally stopped functioning. I broke down. I gave up. So, I was afraid I would face the same thing for the finals but alhamdulillah, I didn't. I really really thank Him for this. Of course there were problems with the 'new' roommates. Not-so-little problems.

But alhamdulillah, everything has come to its end. I will (hopefully, with Allah's permission) enter Gombak campus this September. Doing the major (hopefully, insyaAllah) I want.

I will miss each, and every moment I encountered in CFS. Every single person I dealt with. Every single society I joined (dua je padahal lol). Every single events we held. Every single thing, every tiny details. CFS has shaped me to become what I am today, with help of the environment.

Uh, banyak lagi nak update pasal CFS ni but the mood hasn't come yet. Nanti lah. Sabar.

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment