• a m z y a m i •: Stop Whining. Please.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20120210

Stop Whining. Please.


Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Biasalah manusia, bila busy, mengeluh memanjang. Bila free, tak gunakan masa sebaiknya. In the end, semua benda buat last minute jugak.

Ya Allah. Kenapa SA tak pernah belajar daripada kesilapan yang satu ni?

Everytime something new is about to begin, I'll always determine to not doing things last minute, to be more diligent, to study more, to this to that. But then, haih.

I'm more disappointed in myself. Siti Amirah, sila belajar dari kesilapan awak yang satu ni.

Sila. Please?

Finish up the notes first, only then can you finish up watching the movies or go online or something. Put your stuff in other people's lockers so that when they lock it and go out, you won't be having the urge to do unnecessary things. But that sounded desperate. But I did that, once, yesterday. This weekend, I shall finish up Basic Research and Method Writing (BMW) and a few notes, I hope. Blerghhh. What's the point of not going home if you can't achieve this?

Okay bye. I need to soothe myself. Keropoook!

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment