Peace be upon you reader(s)!
A fortnight ago, I registered for the new semester, in the new campus. It was quite hard to get used to the new place, especially the room itself. We used to have 17 pax but now we have only 6 - so the noise is beyond comparison lah kan. We used to have an attached bathroom but now we have to actually go out and we're treated with this whole first-come-first-serve thing. We used to go out 5 mins before class begins but now since the distance is quite far away we need to get our earlier - and of course, since I still get lost now and then.
But beneath it all, I'm still grateful. There's nothing wrong with this campus. It is enough for me. For those who complaints, remember when you first arrived in Nilai? You didn't like the campus (if I can call it that way) too, did you? It was too... not campus-y. But in the end, you get used to it. It's only a matter of time. You'll soon like this new campus I can assure you :)
However. Allah will always test His servants kan? This semester, which insyaAllah will be my final one in CFS, has the hardest subjects of all. Even though I had 7 subjects last semester and only 6 this semester, tapi subjects dia semua beraaaaaat belaka. And the schedule is quite packed as well. Because we have the double periods in one day, and single periods in another. In short, the schedule isn't balanced. So everyday from 0900 - 1600, it is quite a challenge for me to go back home. Kelas satu jam, rehat satu jam, kelas satu jam, rehat dua jam, kelas lagi satu jam. Walaupun bilik is on the first floor, but still. It's not worth it :/
Societies' cases pula. Rafest is very near kan, and I have two societies to be committed with. Last week, I spent every night with liqa' and meetings about our events. Hiyaaaaak, you can do it SA! Soon after RaFest ends, we will have SMAC pula. Then we'll have our finals in May. But in between these two major events, mesti ada buat minor events such as MGeo, NDay, etc. Usrah pun sama, DF, the challenge to stay consistent in performing the mutabaah and many sorts of other things. But it's okay, insyaAllah He will bless these things and put an ease to my studies. In tansurullaha yansurukum, kan?
But anyways, let us all survive through this semester together alright! InsyaAllah everything will go with ease, if only we try hard enough :)
Wallahua'lam.
Regards,
Amzyami.
No comments:
Post a Comment