• a m z y a m i •: Ramadan Kareem!

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110813

Ramadan Kareem!

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

So, yes. Ramadan is here. I'm sorry for the late entry about Ramadan, not that you guys read my blog anyway -,-'

Cerita hari ini : Rusuhan di London.

Haha okay tipu. I'm at home, currently. It's quite a good thing that I don't have to go to HS punya Leadtrain, because I went to Econs'. Soooooo, after being so tensed for not getting to celebrate (as in sahur and iftar) together with my family, I smiled so wide even everyone was sick of it, I got a chance to go back home!

So dekat rumah ni, makan makin wow lah kan, I'm scared to go on the scale -,-' Sekali tetiba berat menaik ke, hambekk. Terketar-ketar karang.

Breaking news from home : Fezzy kena chicken pox!

My baby sister who is now twelve y/o (considered as baby sebab paling kecil, walaupun sebenarnya 'tak'), was infected with chicken pox from our cousin - Sumaiyah! Haha! Kakak, Tee, Mii and Nys semua kena chicken pox waktu kecik comel dulu. But poor Fezzy lah, because she's currently having her 3rd UPSR trial (seriously, trial UPSR melambak-lambak tapi PMR dengan SPM satu je T_______T) But it's okay, let us all pray that Fezzy will be fine before Raya and most importantly, before UPSR okay, ameeeeeen :)

PS; Dah lama tak post benda macam dulu. Tunggu ilham datang yaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment