Peace be upon you reader(s)!
One thing I realized about this blog is - I've lost my blogging mojo. I used to write like three entries per week but nowww, entoh le. Perhaps, my months of nothingness have nothing interesting to be shared with most of you.
But, beneath it all, I know that I've filled this oh-so-long holiday with things I will never regret, hopefully :)
Actually I want to write about scarves nowadays. Tudung. Veil.
You know how many years ago people just wear the plain old square veil? Then you fold it into half and it becomes triangular then you put it on your head and so on. It is so really much more simple rather than the shawls women wear. It is easier to wear, can actually go trekking with it (cuba kalian pakai shawl then pergi trekking, haha fatal I tell you). Plus, the plain old square veil takes you like 3 minutes to wear. Shawl takes you like errr, 15 minutes? I'm not sure, but that's how long I usually wait for my sister to get ready :P
I don't have grudge against shawl-wearer (?) HAHA. But the way they convolute the shawl makes it look even weirder. With all the metal-like thingie hanging, then pakai pulak macam nak tercabut je, ehe. I don't think it's worth the 15 minutes you took to put it on.
Regards,
Amzyami
No comments:
Post a Comment