• a m z y a m i •: Aha!

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110526

Aha!

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Lame as how I usually might have been, I actually got someone to talk to on the cbox *surprised*.

So in order to answer the very first of your question, er, I can't post it up here, but I surely can give you the link of the tutorials. You see, I thought of actually posting it, but I just read the KAU COPY KAU MATI thing and I realized that it's her property so yeah. Plus she has tonnes of other tutorials to customize your blog. Not a plain colourful childish one like mine - but I actually kind of like it :P

Oh another thing - yang pasal blog tu. Your ayat quite berputar belit, haha. If you're referring to the followers, ya sure nobody would know. Because for instance, Blog A ada follower(s) and blog B takda, tapi in your profile ada both of those blogs listed, so even though orang tu follow A, dia still boleh baca B. Unless of course, you remove it on your profile as how I did, or just make it a private blog.

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment