Dear You,
If only time machines were real, I would return back to the times when we were neighbours and the moments when we go to school together, do homeworks together, be in class together, have recess together, laugh eat play shop together.
We did a lot of lunatic thins. We had lots of sleepovers. You always hung up at my place, with your baju kurung. You never liked to wear any other baju. If only I were as mature (ehem) as I am now, I'd like to wear baju kurung wherever I go too!
Time passes right through both you and I. Now, you can bake cake! Four years ago, you didn't even have the courage to lit the fire (HAHA!). Mr. Siddiqui caught us punching each other and he told the whole class not to "wrestle like Amirah and Najwa". Mr. (tak ingat nama dia, taught me Geo and we called him Mr Kacak) caught us hand-wrestling and he said "Out of many students here I never expected to see both of YOU hand-wrestle!".
Good old times.
Remember when Mahmoud had a crush on you? HAHAHAH. Cookies during breaks. Pasta. Lasagna. The SR1 juice (we usually bought lemonade though). Sandwiches. OH DURING PE LESSON! Okay there's too many to be mentioned. I will list down each and every one of them when I see you - which will probably be this summer, right?
Till then, all the best for your exam! I know you'll ace!
And for you readers, I know I never really reveal any of my Dear You recipients, but I will reveal this one girl. (Bunyi macam penjenayah)
Em, Wa, Nys.
al-Haram, Hajj 2007.
Regards,
Amzyami.
awhhhh :D mr kacak tu mr denton la kan. hahaha I miss all the times when we're ALL together :'D
ReplyDelete