• a m z y a m i •: 67 - Mr. Writer

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110318

67 - Mr. Writer

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

For some reason, I'm feeling all enthusiastic right now. And I'm uber excited to re-share what I shared with my readers three years ago, in my very first public blog. (FYI, I had so many public blogs. I kept on re-linking, re-creating and re-deleting. So, let us all hope this current blog of mine will stay alive until the moment it has to be stopped :P )

(Beliau adalah sangat comelllll, haha geli)

For those who may not know the fact that I have the hots for Paulo Coelho, I'm telling you now that I have the hots for him. His writings inspire me, teach me the values of life aaaand, I want to be like him. He is 64 years old so, don't tell me that I should not have the hots for him ( I repeat the same words all over again -,- Camne nak jadi macam Coelho kalau ceni T,T ) He started his career as a journalist okay, so, if Allah allows me to, I will start my career just like him :P Okay enough of promoting him T,T Back to the actual topic. One of his most heart-touching piece is The Pencil. No, not the one we learnt in English Lit Form 1. I edited his piece, to make it sounds more me-ish :P


An ordinary pencil has five qualities that resemble human life. Little do we realize that these five qualities bring a huge impact on us.

One; A pencil always need a hand to guide its steps. As for us, our journeys are planned by Allah, and He guides us according to His will.

Two; Every now and then, the pencil becomes blunt and we need to stop writing just to sharpen them. We have to - I repeat, HAVE to - go through sorrows and many obstacles in order to make us more alert and of course, sharper.

Three; Usually pencils have erasers behind them, to rub out every mistakes the guider did. Which means, it isn't wrong for us to try correcting all the mistakes we have done. It will avoid us from falling down the same hole twice. Or thrice, for that matter.

Four; The thing that stands out a pencil is not the wooden exterior, it's the lead inside that gives out such amazing result. So, always pay attention of what is happening inside you. Internal beauty is what one should see, not physically.

Five; It always leaves a mark. Every single step we make will always leave a mark. We should be conscious of what we are doing, to ensure whether we leave behind a positive, or negative mark.

( Teringat baca buku ni dekat Bukit Tinggi. Jaulah dengan kawan-kawan + Cikgu Farha + Cikgu Akma. Good times, ey XD )

Regards,
Amzyami.

2 comments: