Salam.
Ramadhan Kareem to each and every one of you. May this holy month brings you closer to him and may you have the strength to stay consistent for another whole year, inshaAllah.
First of all, let me share something with you.
Three years ago, I spent my Ramadhan-nights by playing badminton and cards with my neighbours. After praying tarawih, of course. We spent the night from 2230 to 0430. Then I went back home and ate Sahur and prayed Subuh and went asleep until Zuhur. Afterwards I spent the rest of the day chatting with friends online.
See how wasted my Ramadhan was?
So now, since I'm given the chance to meet Ramadhan again, why should I waste it? I was dumb enough to let it go just like that.
Since we are given the second chance, lets try to not let it go.
It is hard to get a third chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment