• a m z y a m i •: 36

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100814

36

Salam.

Semalam ada kawan bagitahu,

Susah nak buang benda yang dah sangat sebati dengan kita.
Yang dah jadi darah daging kita sendiri.
Kepedihan, keperitan dan kepayahan nak buang benda tu hanya Allah yang tahu.

Betul. Saya pernah ada dalam situasi yang sama.
Alhamdulillah, ALLAH permudahkan jalan saya untuk memberitahunyaa perkara yang sebenar.
Dengan cara yang berhikmah.


PS ; How's your Ramadhan going? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment