• a m z y a m i •: 99 - Dear You

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20111213

99 - Dear You

Dear You,

You know how much I wish I could turn back time, and fix anything that came between us that eventually made us who we are today. I'm barely sure whether you still read my blog or not, but we used to have blog fights, remember? :P

I hope, that you will give me another chance. I may not be able to go back to the past and change today, but I can start today and change tomorrow.

"Friendship that ends, has never ever begun in the first place" remember this quote? I hold onto it. Now, and hopefully forever.

I was browsing through a web and I found this, and your name came across me out of the blue. I just knew something has to be done.


Regards,
Me.

1 comment: