• a m z y a m i •: Gone by the wind.

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110916

Gone by the wind.


Peace be upon you reader(s)!

Alhamdulillah, another week went by quite smoothly I guess. No, I lied. This week started off pretty well, it started off with my birthday :P This week was also filled with quizzes - yes indeed, we had quiz every day - , presentations, assignments and also, events and meetings.

I could barely sleep before 12, because caffeine was my best friend throughout the week. And also some roti and biskut raya and things like that. Thank goodness, tomorrow is public holiday or else we might be having replacement class or something. 

Finally everything is over with and now I can soothe my mind at home (I hope :P)

Most of the classes ended this week, we won't be having that many classes next week. It was quite sadistic (aicewah) that we won't be having few of the subjects next semester. But it is also quite interesting when I recalled myself that then I would have only one semester to go, and Hi Gombak!

Mudah-mudahan takde repeat.
Mudah-mudahan excel ye result semua!
And I wish all the best, bittaufiq wannajah & study smart to my dorm mates The Topi Sengets, my classmates The 809 Nilainees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment