• a m z y a m i •: 88

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20110924

88

Peace be upon you reader(s)!

My title has been numbered back again. I just can't think of something good to be labelled as a fabulous title. So, yeah. Number je. Semua orang pun faham kan.

Final exam is just around the corner, yet I still have the guts to updating my blog - yay. My schedule is basically like this;

Monday : Basic Themes of Al-Quran
Wednesday : Sociology and Anthropology
Thursday : History
Friday : Political Science AND Computer
Monday : Communication

Haha frankly, I can still (insyaAllah) bear with the whole consecutive days thing but I can barely handle myself towards Friday. Can't wait to see how insane will I be.

*

Tadi dinner sama-sama dengan kawan sekolaaaah, yay rindu diorang :') Mula-mula tak terfikir pun, ehe. Tapi bila Nadiah Parman cerita yang budak-budak PJ selalu dinner sama-sama, iftar sama-sama, terus ada ter-jealous dekat situ :P So terus text budak al-Amin ajak dinner sekali dekat Kawah Thai. (Haha, sorry Shaz, kita tahu awak anti tuuuuuut*)

Seronooook tahu tak makan dengan diorang, sebab rasa macam dah lama tak bersua walaupun sekampus. Hehehe, masing-masing "busy". Walaupun mula-mula macam awkward sebab masing-masing macam taknak bukak cerita last-last, hah ambek. Semua orang nak cerita.

Bila makan dengan diorang teringat pulak kelas. Kitorang yang dekat Nilai ni semua sekelas. Banin dan banat. Semua asalnya 5 Suhaib ar-Rumi jugak. Anak-anak Cikgu Hadijah jugak.

Lepastu, tiba-tiba rindu Nik Nur Faqihah :( ♥
But I always call her every now and then, due to the fact that she has tonnes of hot stories recently. But the last time we met was during err.. Hari Guru kot? I'm not sure. I was very looking forward to meet her during iktikaf batch dekat masjid UIA baru-baru ni but she couldn't come so.. yeah was a bit frustrated but Nadiah Parman came :P

*

Bittaufiq wannajah likulli students. Carry marks dah lepas, result final dan pleasure and closure to Allah pula yang kita buru okay :)

Regards,
Amzyami

No comments:

Post a Comment