Salam & Hi, dearest readers!
Betul kan, we will never appreciate the well until it is dried out.
Back then, before school ended, everyone looked forward to have their freedom (probably not everyone but stilllll, majority lah). Look at how much we are enjoying our freedom now?
Haven't you had enough? I know I have.
I can't stop myself from smiling each time I look at the photos, ah. Al-Amin. Too many things that made me smile, cry, laugh and also angry. I experienced lots of ups and downs that make me value my life and friends.
I can't stop myself from rewinding my memory to remember the reminisce we all had. How childish we were. How stupid that action was. How cool was I (HAHA :P) and of course, How perfect he was.
In the end though, we have to grow up. Time doesn't wait for us. As the clock ticks, a second passed. Then another. Then another. Little did we realize that we are now in our 18th year of living. EIGHTEEN.
Not just high school la of course. Primary school was precious, too ♥
Bubblis. Semut api. CGMG (hahaha).
All of these are impossible to forget!
And this year's first camp I attended. Who says a month isn't enough for the bond to be stronger than ever? Everyone gets excited to reunite again, eventhough we knew each other for just one month.
Ahhhhh how I regret myself for not appreciating more about what I was going through. I want to be young again (not that I'm uber old now), to think like kids do, to have nil problems. But hey, this is after all something we call life, right?
Ahhhhh how I regret myself for not appreciating more about what I was going through. I want to be young again (not that I'm uber old now), to think like kids do, to have nil problems. But hey, this is after all something we call life, right?
You see, as I'm writing this down, I realize that my life hasn't been wasted after all. Of course, a few bits of this and that are a total regret but they were definitely worth it because then I met my friends.
Who I was has shaped me to be who I am.
An ordinary woman (I refuse to call myself a girl. A teenager would be okay but a woman sounds better :P) , who will try to be extraordinary.
As we go on, we remember,
All the times we had together.
As our lives change, from whatever,
We will still be friends forever.
♥
♥
Regards,
Amzyami.
perfect =)
ReplyDeletemushiiiiiiiii :)
ReplyDelete