• a m z y a m i •: 57

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20101213

57

Salam & HI :)

Kak and Tee are having their end-of-term break. Tee stays at home 24-7. She teaches my sisters Arabic, Tajweed and Agama subjects lah. Kak has to attend this Oracle thingie to get the Oracle cert, which is good for her (?) as Mak Yang said, because having an Oracle cert will make everyone wants you to work with them (?). IDK, I'm not a computer programmer, why should I know -,-

Tee learns how to cook everything. And I mean, EVERYTHING. She asked for recipes from New Zealand even! Hahaha.

Ah, I want to go to New Zealand. Seriously.

NAK PERGI NEW ZEALAAAAAAND.

So then Mak Cik, awak kena la belajar untuk dapat A+++ Economy. And of course BAT dengan PQS.

*

I have so many to-do things to be done in my list. I want to do the 30-days-challenge! AAAAAAAAAAH.

*

Okay Bo warned me.
"Amirah, awak kata nak guna sekejap je."
"Okay bye Bo."

Okay bye peeps.

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment