• a m z y a m i •: 54

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20101107

54


Salam & Hi, dearest Earthlings!

Okay at first I thought of writing sentimental stuff then I decided that they are too personal to be shared, so yeah. Here I am, rambling to whoever-that-reads-this or perhaps, to myself because nobody reads this bloody boring blog anyway.

See, dia punya mukaddimah pun dah panjang.

Okay, proper blogging now.

As we get older, of course people around us trust and expect us to be more mature and even more responsible to take care of our personal belongings. May I remind you that, trust is a HUGE word. Trust needs years to earn but just a mere second to break. Once the trust is broken, it will be even harder to re-earn the trust you have gained.

I trusted you. I told you everything a friend could have possibly told but of course, I faced an utter betrayal by a so-called best friends or as how kids nowadays say it, BFFs. Yeah yeah I sound like a total loner and thus I shall now move on. Why bother being upset after getting back stabbed by your best friend?

Okay the other main topic here is about being more mature. Everyone in school knows that MPT5 is on this Friday! ( I don't know whether I should be excited or worried to death for the upcoming SPM.) We were told to give them our ambitions and however, most of my friends are not yet sure about what they want to be. Including me, I suppose. I mean, I know which course I want to focus on - Mass Communication but then again, Economics would be as much interesting and Business would be nice as well. Ah, if I pursue on MassComm then I can become a journalist / columnist, if Allah allows me to :) Or a teacher.

I want to be a kindergarten's teacher lah. Can hardly be all tensed up.

Hm. Back to the first serious-paragraph (?), Abah keeps on telling us that he doesn't not want to break his trust towards us. Neither do we, Abah & Umi. We will try to be good and protect our family's name. Things like one day lots of men come knocking at our door and tell both of you about how disgraceful we have been won't happen. I assure you. We will try to not let you both down, after everything you've done for us, all the money you've spent on us.

So after lots of off-subjects here every now and then, I hope you had a good time reading my rants.

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment