• a m z y a m i •: 52

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20101024

52

Salam & Hi.

Okay so, this is an awkward moment for me.

Kenapa oh kenapaaaa did I post the previous entry? Kalau nak delete nanti title entri semua lari, hehe. Okay, lemme distract all of you with some photos.

 Bo bersama kakak kesayangan dia yang matang :B

 Abah bersama anak bongsu paling manja yang tak matang :P

Bersama Anisah yang konon-konon-matang-lah-juga.

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment