(Entri ini dipenuhi dengan unsur-unsur emosi)
Dear You,
I appreciate to have you as a friend of mine, really and truly. There are times when we share thoughts, smiles, laughter and cries. Of course, everything has their own pros and cons and in our case, I can't be sure which weigh more.
All I crave for is to be valued.
Okay that sounded desperate. But I'm serious.
A little appreciation would be fine, too. Whenever I put my everything into something, and you act like its a complete nothing, THAT makes me feel like a total moron. Not that I object, I know I look like one quite frequently -,- Anyway. When everyone was filled with enthusiasm to do something together, you just HAVE to back off, don't you? But when things are giving more benefits to you, you seem too eager to ask everyone to do it with you and if we don't you would start sulking.
Oh, PLEASE. Put a sock in it.
Don't you think it seems quite selfish? I looked up to you. I'm not sure whether I still do. I know, not everyone is perfect, neither do I. BUT, you're the one who keep on saying to value other people's feelings but what about you?
Hm. IDK. Don't care, even. I'm tired of being worried about these kinds of stuff. It burdens me, and has no effect on you, let alone other people. So, I'll just let it go.
No comments:
Post a Comment