• a m z y a m i •: 43 - Farewell

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100909

43 - Farewell

Salam.

Ramadhan will be leaving us in less than 12 hours time. Hope everyone spent their time wisely, regardless whether during day or night.

Girls, don't forget to ganti your puasa okay. The sooner the better. Takde lah Rejab tahun depan semua sibuk nak risau tak habis ganti lagi.

*

I apologize I didn't go to the Iktikaf held by G4Squared, I had an emotional breakdown. I have lots of those these days. I wonder why.

I give you a hint ; everything started after Iktikaf Perdana.

*
Let us all fill our not-so-long holidays with SBP Trial papers. And yeah, Ust Ayub's 3 sets of Arabic questions. I'm enjoying all these, for now.

*

So Eid is tomorrow. I still haven't feel the excitement yet. Anisah kata, Ramadhan tahun ni kitorang semua paling matang.

Sebab?

Tak main pop-pop langsung. Pergi bazaar pun kalau betul-betul perlu je. Unlike last year, ugh -.-

*

I wonder how Nazirah's coping. I was too late to wish her good luck before her departure. But I know she will do just fine. She's brave as a lioness.

*

Today has been harsh. I walked around my neighbourhood for like 15 minutes to "find peace". And I found it, alhamdulillah.

We're going to go offffffff to Teluk Intan around 1100 hrs. Mak Long, Mak Yang and Cik Yah are there. Oh and, Luqman got accepted to al-Amin Bangi and Sumaiyah still didn't get her result to be in al-Amin Gombak next year. Primary one.

*
Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment