Salam.
Need I remind you that this is an utterly emotional entry posted by an utterly emotional person. Me.
I've lost my mood, recently. I could do nothing to make me smile back again. Nobody could.
I'm sick of having my heart broken by you people.
"You have to treat others as how you want to be treated". Ever heard of that one? Of course. BUTTTTT, why oh why, even when I apply this quote to my daily routine, I don't get the result as promised. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of EVERYTHING.
For some weird reason, rasa macam nak pindah sekolah.
If I could - believe me, I seriously would.
I can't believe that I just realized how you guys are taking me for granted. You guys are using me. Please, just because I look all so calmy-camly and cheery-cheery, it doesn't mean that I am feeling-less.
I do have feelings, and my feelings are unlimited. I can love you today and hate you instantly tomorrow. Plus, I'm a woman (I don't like to refer myself as a teenager O_O) and women's feelings are hard to explain.
So, dearest friends, if you see me all by myself, please, don't talk to me.
I need some privacy in these few days. Or perhaps, until after Eid.
I'm not going to be like this for good.
I just need an own corner, to ease myself. To sort myself out.
Please, respect my decision.
When I said I have some unstable-emotion-disorder (?),
You guys laughed at me and said that it was impossible.
Look at me now. Does it look impossible to you?
DOES IT?!
I'm not going to be like this for good.
I just need an own corner, to ease myself. To sort myself out.
Please, respect my decision.
When I said I have some unstable-emotion-disorder (?),
You guys laughed at me and said that it was impossible.
Look at me now. Does it look impossible to you?
DOES IT?!
Maybe this is one of the obstacles He wants me to go through.
7asbiyallahu wa ni3mal wakeel. Allah is my availer and protector and the best of aids.
Regards,
Amzyami.
No comments:
Post a Comment