• a m z y a m i •: 14

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100614

14

You know whats funny?

I know that you know that I know your entry is about me.
You know that I know that you know my entry is about you.

And the entries aren't about fun, happy, cheerful stuff. It is somewhat hatred? No, hatred isn't the word. It should be something more to uh.. ignorance? Moving on? Ah, IDK, I don't know that many vocabs anyway. You can tell by realizing that I repeat the same words many times. Anyways. We both post about moving on and stuff yet we do not apply our entries in daily basis.

When we meet, we  still greet each other.

But, in the cyber world, its like World War III.

*

Jom puasa hari Isnin :) (!)
1 Rejab kan :D

Regards,
Amzyami.

No comments:

Post a Comment