• a m z y a m i •: 2

Disclaimer.

I tend to write for fun. There's no specific theme for this blog, thus the entries are vary. Some entries may be personal, some may not. But since I post them up publicly I guess that makes no difference.

Writing, is a way of expressing. This medium let mute people speak their minds. This medium let those with low self-esteem to be outspoken. This medium let those who endure every pain to release their tense.

Regards,
SA.

20100530

2



Salam & Hi.

Okay fine, I admit, I just finished watching Meet The Robinsons. Even though I have accounts exam tomorrow. EXAM, not test.

Personally, I like the way this movie motivates me. MTR soothes me. Haha in a way, this one kids' movie brings tonnes of morals. How a 12-year-old kid tries his best to achieve his dream. He eventually becomes the greatest inventor! (Walaupun it IS somehow impossible for a 12-yr-old to invent the memory-thingie that Lewis makes). How a simple thing can make someone becomes very revengeful. Like Goob, he holds grudge against Lewis ever since he was a little cute boy. He grows up to be a useless-yet-cute-in-some-ways man. How Lewis wants to meet his mother badly without acknowledging that he has a better, bigger and even merrier family in the future.

So, to all my batchmates and juniors, this week is the final week of exam. The upper formers, even though we have the hardest subjects to face, let us all make it the best of all subjects :)

After all, we ARE the leaders of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment